About PD Mosaic
PD Mosaic is your place for anytime, anywhere professional development!
The tiles on the website are categorized according to daily teaching actions – such as evaluation or classroom management. They offer a range of resources from videos of teachers in their classrooms to theory and everything in between! If you do not find what you are looking for, you can submit your own ideas for tiles at the bottom of each page.
PD Mosaic also offers the opportunity to reflect on your own professional development. There are two ways you can do this:
- Survey Tool – you can answer questions about everyday teaching actions and how technology fits in. You can see your results at any time when you are logged in to the system. Each time you complete a tile, you can resubmit an answer. In this way, you can keep track of your learning over time.
- Note Taking – each tile offers a space to keep notes on what you learn.
PD Mosaic is really for anyone who wants to expand their professional development opportunities:
- For teachers, you can customize your PD according to your needs;
- For consultants, you can also customize your own PD and review different approaches for supporting the educators in your community;
- For administrators, the interface provides comparative statistics which can improve response plans and support educators (and you can customize your own PD as well!).
Have a question or comment? Contact us via the contact page.
- Commission scolaire de la Seigneurie-des-Mille-Îles
430, Arthur-Sauvé boulevard, Saint-Eustache,
- 450 974-7000