Questions for Reflection:
- How are your students using technology as they learn?
- Is technology a help or a hindrance? Why?
- Is your classroom set up so that students have access to technology and digital resources as they learn?
If you like, you can use the notetaking tool to the right of this webpage (or at the bottom if you are using a tablet or phone) to keep your notes connected to this resource.
Where does the technology fit?
Video: Natasha Bellows is a teacher at Place Cartier Adult Centre, LBPSB.
Listen to Natasha talk about the technology in her classroom. She addresses:
- Stations and activities that use technology
- Managing technology breaks
- Technology as a distraction
Learning resources created by Natasha Bellows (Teacher, LBPSB), Avi Spector (RECIT Consultant, RSB), and Tracy Rosen (RECIT Consultant, CSSMI), 2016, 2017.
If you would like more information about these resources or if you have something you would like to add to this tile, please contact Avi Spector or Tracy Rosen.
All materials are expected to be reused and shared according to this Creative Commons license: CC BY-NC-SA 4.0